Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Enneagram Global Summit:
- Spiritual Growth & the Enneagram with Robert Holden
- Enneagram 2.0: Ways to Take Your Inner Work to a Deeper Level with Beatrice Chestnut
Click photo for more info
Founder of Inspiration Consciousness School and Community
What if you had a brilliant roadmap — a soul map — that was so nuanced it could guide you to apply your innate wisdom to every area of your life, enabling you to have truly fulfilling relationships and a deep sense of living “on purpose”?
Such a map could help you:
- Discover who you really are and how to actualize your deepest potential
- Understand other people and cultivate compassion for their way of being
- Build deeper and more harmonious relationships
- Transform families, communities, organizations, and our world...
This map is the Enneagram. It helps you clearly understand your temperament, personality, essential nature, and potential.
It's a time-tested guidance system that integrates your body, heart, and mind... your shadows... your behaviors... your gifts...
Millions of individuals, therapists, spiritual teachers, and professionals use the Enneagram... and every year, new seekers turn to this soul map to guide them in deep healing and “whole-person” transformation.
The Enneagram Global Summit series is a testament to the power of the Enneagram. Participants all over the world have shared their experience of enormous and sometimes unprecedented shifts in their lives and relationships, enabling them to make valuable contributions to their organizations, towns, villages, and cities.
Rooted in multiple wisdom traditions, the Enneagram has inspired transformation of the body, mind, heart, and soul for thousands of years. If you’re seeking holistic change and self-actualization, the Enneagram is designed to take you there.
The 9-point Enneagram symbol represents nine unique types, or energies, each with specific traits, behavioral patterns, and tendencies — and each with unique gifts.
Both a gateway to your inner wisdom and a source of illumination for those “stubborn patterns,” the Enneagram is your map to wholeness, true intimacy, enduring and embodied spiritual awakening, and fulfillment of your life’s purpose.
The Enneagram will shed light on the fears, desires, and motivations that fuel your worldview and behavioral patterns — often unconsciously. You’ll come to understand specific dynamics within your relationships and feel more compassion and empathy for yourself and others.
In The Enneagram Global Summit series, you’ll discover the insights and practices that can help you break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self, and realize your highest potential.
The world’s top Enneagram teachers guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
A New Way to Relate to Yourself, Others & the World
The Enneagram is much more than a personality system...
It’s a comprehensive map representing nine distinct strategies for relating to yourself, others, and the world — and a time-tested holistic approach to emotional, mental, and spiritual development.
The Enneagram complements many other methodologies — whether you’re using it as a therapeutic professional, healing practitioner or coach, or applying the wisdom harvested from the Enneagram for greater self-awareness.
When we understand it, the Enneagram reveals the inherent strengths and gifts that each type can bring to the world. And it not only shows us nine ways in which we forget who we really are, it also illuminates nine pathways back to our essential nature.
The Enneagram helps us see new ways to combine our diverse talents and particular forms of genius, and to see the possibilities for partnership and a greater sense of unity. Never has the wisdom of the Enneagram been so needed to promote personal and planetary wellbeing and create a compassionate world that truly works for all.
Not only has the Enneagram stood the test of time... it’s an expanding field of innovation and creativity, constantly inspiring new processes and practices for consciousness in spirituality, business, education, health care, relationships, psychology, coaching, innovation, creativity, parenting, diversity work, social activism, sexuality, and mind-body healing.
Sign up for The Enneagram Global Summit series, where you’ll have access to today’s leading Enneagram teachers — whose latest insights and applications will expand your Enneagram knowledge and help you integrate it for deeper healing and growth.
Discover YOUR Blueprint
When newcomers to the Enneagram first identify their basic type, they often describe the experience as a spiritual awakening, or akin to discovering a blueprint of their souls.
Over time, you come to know and understand the particular habits, fixations, and gifts of all nine types, inspiring deep compassion for yourself, loved ones, friends, and coworkers.
And as you begin to recognize your gifts, you develop a vision for your highest potential... creating a more fulfilling life and making YOUR most important contribution to the world.
If you’re new to this powerful system, the 2019 Enneagram Global Summit series can guide you to the best tests and practices for determining your individual type — including ways to differentiate between look-alike types.
You’ll start working with the core patterns of your type and begin to connect with the parts of yourself that respond to life spontaneously and creatively. The first day of the series was specifically designed for people new to the Enneagram to be introduced to key concepts, language, and dynamics of the system.
If you’re already well-versed in the Enneagram, there are many insights here for you too, and opportunities to take your work with the Enneagram even deeper.
Here are the themes for each day:
Day 1: The Enneagram Foundations for Wellbeing, Personal Development, and Self-Actualization
Day 2: Navigating the Dance of Temperament, Personality, Ego, Self, and Essence
Day 3: Master Teachings for Inner Work, Spiritual Awakening, Consciousness, and Social Transformation (All Day 3 sessions are on video!)
Day 4: Applications: Integrating the Enneagram Into All Aspects of Life
Day 5: Igniting Transformation in Culture, Social Activism, and Service
No matter what your experience level, you’ll come away from the 2019 Enneagram Global Summit series with the best insights and practical applications to further your personal and professional growth and improve your relationships.
If you want a greater connection with your unique gifts, as well as more self-acceptance, self-love, and compassion for others, this free online series is for you.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers are sharing with you...
|Helen Palmer shares about the essential practice of witnessing our patterns as a path to higher consciousness.|
Russ Hudson reveals truly innovative ways to cultivate authentic growth in yourself and the world.
|Cheryl Richardson illuminates the Enneagram as a tool for making challenging life transitions related to success, loss, and aging.|
|Robert Holden highlights nine qualities of higher consciousness and nine different ways of opening to the Divine.|
|A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali) articulates aspects of the Enneagram related to the core self, which creates a particular “shell” in order to operate in the world.|
|Reverend Cynthia Bourgeault draws from the early roots of Enneagram teachings to inspire you to engage a deeper spiritual journey.|
|Katie Hendricks shares powerful practices to unite your inner life with the collective human experience — through the wisdom of the Enneagram centers and types.|
Chris Heuertz speaks to the Enneagram’s ubiquitous presence on social media — and the dangers of hollowing out tradition in a meme culture.
Hannah Paasch breaks down the Enneagram in language particularly geared toward millennials.
Beatrice Chestnut addresses 4 key areas of inner work to focus on with the Enneagram: working with passions and fixations, the instincts and subtypes, the shadow of each type, and the arrow-line-connected points.
As a musician who’s written songs from the perspective of each of the nine Enneagram types, Sleeping at Last (aka Ryan O’Neal) offers his unique perspective on the Enneagram and love.
|Jessican Dibb introduces the methodology of the Holographic Enneagram and how the dynamism of the Enneagram supports an accelerated path for stabilizing psychological shifts and awakened consciousness.|
Receive These Other FREE Bonus Gifts
When You Sign Up!
In Their Own Voices: The Types Speak
Audio Recording From Jessica Dibb and Voices of the Enneagram
In this original audio recording, two people of each Enneagram type share what it is that's had the most powerful transformational impact on their lives as a result of working with the Enneagram. Listening to the voices of each type, using their own language to describe the significant changes they've experienced, offers you a visceral sense of the journey of that type.
The Origins of the Enneagram
Audio Teaching From Russ Hudson
The Enneagram symbol, and the ideas associated with it, do not have a clear and simple lineage. But the various perspectives on the human condition that the Enneagram work is based on have a long pedigree woven richly with the history of western religion, philosophy, and science.
This talk will focus on the pivotal work of George Gurdjieff, and later of Oscar Ichazo, as well as the rich traditions that they were drawing upon. We’ll look at the actual meaning of the symbol, the sources of the typology, and trace the work back through the Hermetic doctrines to Classical Greece and Egypt. In the end, we’re left with a dazzling sense of how deep the roots of this system are, and just how ancient the quest for self knowledge actually is.
The Enneagram: Unity in Diversity
There are several major wisdom schools in the Enneagram field — each with unique insights, applications, and contributions, yet united in their desire to bring greater consciousness and compassion to the world through this amazing tool.
For this series, we brought together the TOP experts and Enneagram schools, and creating a united online presence that can be accessed by people all over the globe. These enlightened teachers share the latest research, leading-edge theories, and practical applications of this life-changing system.
During this unparalleled series, you’ll discover:
- Practices for viewing yourself & your life through the lens of the nine types
- How to use shadow aspects of each type as a catalyst for personal & spiritual growth
- Ways to transform the fixations (or addictive behaviors) of each Enneagram type
- Self-love practices that correspond to each of the nine points on the Enneagram
- How each type expresses important differentiated aspects of somatic, emotional, and cognitive intelligence... and how to cultivate those capacities
- Inspiration, insight, and grounding to help you work with and heal the aspects of your life that you find most disturbing, toxic & shameful
- Ways of working with our biological instincts and temperament by bringing consciousness to the instincts, and understanding our strategies for meeting challenges around success, loss, aging, and grief
- An understanding of some of the triggers for each type and how to consciously respond to them
- How to cultivate the higher aspects of each type to raise your level of consciousness
- Differences between the internal & external expressions of the nine Enneagram types
- Neural pathways... how to create more of the ones you want & fewer of those that don't serve you
- Ways to be more attuned to what a loved one is looking for from you in a relationship, and how you can bring your best self to the relationship
- Change and wholeness in a time of millennials, the internet, social mediums, and memes
Praise from past participants:
Presentations were insightful, informative, and compelling. There‘s something for everyone here and a sense of compassion and enthusiasm was so evident throughout the summit!
– B. Schipper, Saugatuck, Michigan
I’m in awe of the quality of the Enneagram Summit itself – the caliber of presenters, the diversity of topics, and, in particular, Jessica Dibb herself. This summit has given me a feast of plenty to contemplate and explore.
– Deborah Hinsperger, Canada
The Enneagram Summit helped open my mind to the transformative power of this tool. There is perhaps no better system for self-understanding, and no better assembly of its experts than this Summit.
– Paul Grant, Kansas
This was a wonderful opportunity! I learned new things about myself and how I react toward life itself. These new tools will help me understand people and interact with them in a better way.
– Bogota, Colombia
The quality and caliber of guests and subject were outstanding.
This was my first encounter with The Shift Network, and I’m impressed and inspired in many ways – by the depth and breadth of content, the quality and maturity of speakers, the solid and smooth organization around the event, and the transforming power of the event itself.
– Tong Schraa, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The 2017 Enneagram Summit was the best of the best. What a gift to the world in these troubling times. There’s a brilliant light shining in the dark, a real beacon of hope. I am profoundly grateful.
– Melissa Sweet, Saugerties, New York
LOVE, love, LOVE it all!!!! Many thanks and blessings to you all who share this wisdom with the world.
– Krista Audax, Cincinnati, Ohio
You’re sure to come away from the 2019 Enneagram Global Summit series deeply transformed — not into someone different, but into a more connected, compassionate, actualized, and liberated version of your true self.
PLUS you’re in the best possible hands with summit series host Jessica Dibb, founder, spiritual director, and principal teacher at the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational, and planetary wellness.
Sign up to follow your path of growth to the next level and to deepen into a more authentic, creative relationship with yourself, others, and the world.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.