Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Founder of Inspiration Consciousness School and Community, and Co-Director of Global Professional Breathwork Alliance
What if you had a roadmap for understanding who you really are and what motivates the behaviors of the people around you?
What if you could leverage the individual revelations of the Enneagram to help heal broken bonds between others?
How would it feel to move from a fixed point of view to an expansive orientation towards your personal, professional, and community life?
The Enneagram contains many levels of wisdom. Understanding its potency in action can help you shift your center of gravity, and our collective consciousness, to address the multiple challenges — and opportunities for growth — of our time.
As you prepare to leave this calendar year behind and meditate upon your intentions for the future, a precious space is opening that could be used to activate your deepest potential. Using the Enneagram, you can better comprehend your role in achieving greater peace, understanding, and collective cooperation.
In the Enneagram Global Summit, you’ll be given concrete tools for creating individual, relational, and social change. This high-level approach to applying the Enneagram will help you become more whole and present with yourself so you can become an agent of change.
You’ll discover how to embody the consciousness of the Enneagram — a complex and beautiful system of nine pathways to self-understanding and self-actualization — to help move collective consciousness away from marginalization and bias. You can do the work of the Enneagram to reassess assumptions about race and age, for example, or gain inspiration from the ways it can be used to heal the soul of large institutions.
You can do more than embody the gifts of your type; you can heed a higher spiritual calling to help others embrace their true gifts alongside you.
Each Enneagram Global Summit session is a journey — exploring the wounds and growth edges of each type, and offering invitations for wholeness and integration as we embrace the qualities of all nine points of the Enneagram. You’ll be led along a higher path that helps you move beyond “othering” mode, and toward healing personal and collective trauma.
The Enneagram Global Summit takes these ideas to a mastery level, with the largest assemblage of global Enneagram experts in the eight years we’ve been hosting these summits, across an array of types and areas of expertise. These experts will be offering evolved solutions for moving humanity away from polarization, and toward presence, wisdom, love, and empathy.
Activate Your Highest Potential as You Embody the Consciousness of the Enneagram
The Enneagram can be used to access a flowing life force. Activate this force, and you can reclaim lost parts of yourself… and help others make best use of their gifts as well.
In the Enneagram Global Summit, you’ll learn concrete ways of becoming the change you wish to see in the world. You’ll be elevated to a higher level of communication, connection, and consciousness.
You’ll experience a dedicated session for each of the nine types, with three teachers participating in each session. These Enneagram scholars will delve deep into the specific type being discussed from a unique and enlightening perspective, providing an immersive experience of the Enneagram in action.
Whether you’re relatively new to the Enneagram… a longtime enthusiast using its guidance in your personal life… or you’d like to put teachings from the Enneagram to use in a professional context, you’ll discover life-enhancing insights from nearly 70 world-renowned teachers.
You’ll reap the benefits of expert wisdom on a wide array of topics relevant to our times. And you’ll receive invaluable insights about how to repair wounds not only in yourself and in your own relationships, but also in the global community.
In the Enneagram Global Summit, you’ll experience five extended 90-minute sessions, one at the end of each day, focused on these timely topics:
- Contributions of the Enneagram to Ending Othering
- The Enneagram of, and for, Relationships
- Doing Inner and Outer Work Together: Intergenerational Communication and Collaboration
- How the Enneagram Can Help Heal Trauma
- The Enneagram State of the Union: The Intersection of Embodied Spirituality and Psychology
Millions of individuals, therapists, spiritual teachers, and professionals use the Enneagram... and every year when we produce the Enneagram Global Summit, new seekers turn to this soul map to guide them in deep healing and whole-person transformation.
Join us for the Enneagram Global Summit to gain access to mastery-level Enneagram teachers, whose latest insights and applications will expand your Enneagram knowledge and help you integrate it for deeper transformation and growth.
Here’s some of what our brilliant teachers will be sharing with you…
Dr. Dan Siegel applies an Interpersonal Neurobiology framework to view how temperament, attachment, and common personality patterns affect personal and collective integration and awareness.
Robert Holden guides you through 9 soul meditations — involving stories, poems, and spiritual guidance — for building loving relationships.
Beatrice Chestnut offers pathways for growth through integrating the shadow sides of the instinctual subtypes.
Sandra Maitri discusses the intersection of embodied psychological growth and spiritual awakening as part of a panel on the Enneagream state of the union.
Katherine Chernick Fauvre reveals growth paths for each “Enneagram Instinctual Type,” and why the root of your suffering is the key to your enlightenment.
Police Chief Mike Alexander shares how applying Enneagram principles to policing practices is healing officer and department behaviors that otherwise could lead to tragic consequences.
Explore with A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali) how to increase your spiritual development by recognizing and addressing core fixations based on each key of the Enneagram.
Julia Foster and Suzanne Dion talk about how each Enneagram type expresses love and feels loved, along with specific ways to support the emotional healing and spiritual growth of your partner.
Emeka Okorafor offers a pathway for spiritual growth based on balancing Enneagram Type 8’s instinctual power mechanisms against the excess of the shadow side.
Over the course of two in-depth sessions, Russ Hudson and Jessica Dibb discuss the Enneagram in relation to inner and outer work.
Susan Olesek, Founder of the Enneagram Prison Project, takes us inside a prison to talk to and see how the incarcerated and staff are doing Enneagram work side-by-side.
Micky ScottBey Jones advocates for Enneagram for the People, making the power of Enneagram more widely available to all.
And much more!
The world’s foremost Enneagram experts will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships, both personally and professionally, and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
You’ll be in good hands with seasoned summit host Jessica Dibb, the founder, spiritual director, and principal teacher at the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational, and planetary wellness.
Join us to follow your path of growth to the next level — and to deepen into a more authentic, creative relationship with yourself, others, and the world.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event featuring close to 70 different speakers, you’ll discover:
- How to safeguard your soul by acknowledging the Enneagram center filter you use, allowing you to make wise choices when processing information
- How you can use the Enneagram to move past negative patterns and have healthier and more fulfilling relationships with friends and family
- The ability of a conscious Enneagram Type 7 to excel in many areas by whirling to the rhythm of life, breathing infinite possibilities, and integrating interests
- A biological understanding of our instinctual drives, how they interact with our core suffering, and how they open greater access to life force than our type does.
- Methods for accessing higher states of consciousness through an embodied practice of the Enneagram that utilizes conscious breathing practices
- Why Enneagram Type 3s strive to be a source of hope in the world, leveraging their unique position as anchor point in the heart triad
- How using Enneagram and CIEW (Consciousness, Information, Energy, and Will) tools together can improve self-awareness and self-control for Type 4s
- How working with the chakras complements and deepens Enneagram work
- That the experience of personality types shows up differently for people who belong to the historically excluded global majority
- The core gifts, main struggles, and ego illusions of Enneagram Type 5s, along with resources for healing, and a potential path of growth
- How releasing the emotional habit of “stubborn unwillingness" to face personal priorities can help ease the Enneagram Type 9’s version of anger
- How the Enneagram Type 2 teaches generosity and its shadow aspects, balancing empathy and kindness with self-care to spark growth
- That Enneagram Type 6s can be both thinking-dominant and thinking-repressed, so focusing on spiritual work can be healing by releasing passion
- Ways to embody Enneagram Type 8 gifts like confidence, taking a stand, decisiveness, honoring your value, and dealing with anger in healthy ways
- And much more!
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Enneagram Global Summit…
“This was my first Enneagram Global Summit and I found it to be absolutely amazing!“
This was my first Enneagram Global Summit and I found it to be absolutely amazing! The variety of topics and rich diversity of presenters was an incredible gift to participants. My sincere thanks to the organizers and presenters for creating this opportunity to immerse ourselves in the wisdom and beauty of the Enneagram.
— Kelly M., Portland, Oregon
“This conference was packed full of practical, personal, and relational insight!”
This conference was packed full of practical, personal, and relational insight! It helped me better understand and apply Enneagram knowledge to many facets of life during a year that so deeply needed the benefit of deeper knowledge and greater understanding. Thank you to everyone who worked to put this amazing conference together and for making the information free and accessible to everyone!
— Lisa E., Walla Walla, Washington
“I found myself getting up in the early morning hours with increasing ease each day of the summit because I couldn’t wait to learn more!”
I am new to the world of the Enneagram and so grateful to have had access to so many great teachings and teachers. I found myself getting up in the early morning hours with increasing ease each day of the summit because I couldn’t wait to learn more! Thank you, Jessica, for your masterful holding of the space and interaction with each speaker, I learnt so much from you. And thank you to each teacher for sharing your expertise so generously. What a gift!
— Celeste Meyburgh, Cape Town, South Africa
“The wealth of knowledge and the social activism that permeated the conference was exquisite.”
The Enneagram Global Summit exceeded my expectations. The wealth of knowledge and the social activism that permeated the conference was exquisite. Jessica Dibb’s expertise regulated my nervous system throughout the conference whether she moderated, informed, collaborated, or inspired.
— Amy McCammon, Los Angeles, California
“I have been using some of what I learned to try on new ways of responding. It is quite freeing.”
I found great healing in the presentations. Throughout the talks, I recognized many of my patterns of behaviour as they were discussed. I have been using some of what I learned to try on new ways of responding. It is quite freeing. Thank you!
— Sandra Gibbs, Edmonton, Canada
“For an entire week I was energized, inspired, and immersed in the warmth of the Enneagram community.”
The Enneagram Global Summit is a fantastic resource for Enneagram enthusiasts everywhere. For an entire week I was energized, inspired, and immersed in the warmth of the Enneagram community. On top of all this, it was free! I've already marked my calendar for next year.
— Eric DePriest, Pacifica, California
“I am filled with excitement and wonder.”
As a person new to Enneagram, this has opened my eyes to the legitimacy, the power, and the hope that this work will bring into the world. I am filled with excitement and wonder. So very thankful for the opportunity to experience this summit.
— Cara Cotham, Austin, Texas
“Vast territory was covered each day with presence, passion, story, and wisdom.”
What a gift this summit was! It was an immersive 3D exploration into the heart, mind, body, and living application of the Enneagram. The sessions flowed and built forward to deep understanding with such charming engagement. Vast territory was covered each day with presence, passion, story, and wisdom. Jessica Dibb is an extraordinary moderator. She was a gifted guide who drew the conversations to higher and deeper levels with her adept questions and summaries. It was a compelling week of growth. I’m very grateful for the vision and skill to craft a journey like this.
— Anne M, Port Huron, Michigan
“Through this process, I can now integrate mind, body, soul, and spirit.”
When the summit started I did not know anything about the Enneagram, but as the sessions started rolling out I could see myself manifested in all 9 types. I could now relate more spiritually with the three centres and use them in my meditation sessions. Through this process, I can now integrate mind, body, soul, and spirit.
— John S. van Rooyen, Johannesburg, South Africa
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at email@example.com or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: email@example.com.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.